What are cookies
Types of cookies used
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you make on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which the user connects. to this website.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
The website includes other functionalities provided by social networks that can install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the sharing tools of social networks.
Warning about deleting cookies
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.