You have to uninstall all the relevant files. Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files.
- The iPhone/iPad firmware file is a file with the IPSW extension consisting of the system software to maintain the stability and compatibility of your iOS devices.
- An internal error occurred (Unexpected data length).
- The best iOS repair software is automated for fast and easy iOS repair.
- A smooth iOS update on iPhone does not lead to data loss.
- Like factory reset and Recovery Mode, repairing iOS by using DFU mode will also erase iPhone data and settings.
- Read this guide to learn how to fix the “iPhone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible” issue.
Click “Browse” to find the corrupted DOCX Word file. Wait patiently to let the file be repaired by this built-in feature in your Word application. Hello, according to your description, it is possible that your mobile phone screen is broken. To avoid losing data, you can also try Passvers iOS System Recovery. It provides three modes to fix your iPhone software problems, including Free Quick Fix, Standard Mode, and Advanced Mode.
Apple usually advises users to turn in their Apple Watch to the customer’s nearest Apple download the stock firmware stores for repair. Olena Kagui is a Feature Writer at iPhone Life. In the last 10 years, she has been published in dozens of publications internationally and won an excellence award. Since joining iPhone Life in 2020, she has written how-to articles as well as complex guides about Apple products, software, and apps.
- Most of these errors get fixed merely by restarting your Mac.
- Because by doing this, some temporary glitches will be removed that may cause this problem.
- Once detected, please choose “Free Quick Fix” to repair your iPhone black screen for free.
- Restoring your iPhone can help restore to its original settings and fix a few software issues simultaneously.
- However, don’t skip the repair entirely because it’s not safe to use a corrupted hard drive without repairing it first.
Free download AnyFix to repair the firmware file is not compatible problem with one click. You cannot ignore or avoid upgrading your iPhone, citing technical issues. Whenever you encounter any iOS update error, try the above fixes and enjoy the benefits of your latest iOS. Simply restarting or rebooting your iPhone can fix failed update error.